Thursday, October 29, 2009

Potpourri



I call this potpourri... these are a few cards I made that just never got posted!

I believe Season of Friendship came out last year in a mini catalog... well, the mini had expired and this was one of those sets that I was going to do whatever I had to to get it in my little hands... I found it on E-Bay and paid $50 bucks for it. And then low and behold, SU brought it back in this year's big catalog. Oh well, huh!!


Recipe:

Stamps: Season of Friendship

Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey and My Minds Eye dp

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, So Saffron, Barely Banana, Purely Pomegranate

Accessories: SU Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, twine, brads, 1/2" circle punch, slit punch, dimensionals


This is just one of a couple cards I made for a set similar to the one I posted in February. Set was made for my Grandma who celebrated her 90th birthday in July... Wowza!!!


Recipe:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy

Paper: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron

Ink: Garden Green, Basic Black, Creamy Caramel

Accessories: Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, SU Eyelet Border punch, Large Oval punch, Paper piercer, Corsage pin, Mat pack and paper piercer, Twine




Recipe:

Stamps: Garden Whimsy

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink, DCWV dp

Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Elegant Eggplant

Accessories: Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, Mat pack and paper piercer, buttons, Sponger dauber, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment