Monday, October 19, 2009

Accordian Flower Birthday



Accordian flowers... I think I could make these all day long!  I have seen a few tutorials for these amazing creations, but my favorite you can find here:  Accordian Flower.  In this tutorial, I liked the fact that each fold was 1/4" versus a 1/2" or bigger fold but depending on the look you want you might like the larger.  I used Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky Glue so these harden quite nicely.

Well, I gotta run, my 3-year old awaits so check out my recipe below for all products used.

Recipe:
Stamps: SU Garden Collage and A Little Birthday Cheer
Cardstock: SU Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Razzleberry Lemonade dp
Ink: SU Basic black, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron
Accessories: Aqua Painter, SEI Sweetie button, Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment