Sunday, October 25, 2009

Little Pumpkin



After a rough few days with some sort of flu bug, the clan ventured out to the pumpkin patch... come hook or crook, this was the last weekend so I roughed it a little.  We picked a couple of pumpkins and grabbed a few apples.  We weren't even in the patch for 5 minutes and Renee had to go potty so needless to say it didn't take us long to find a couple of pumpkins.  Ha!

I must say, I love Papertrey's stamp sets and all their button agendas going on... and don't forget about their cardstock.  I never thought I would say this but I love it just as much as SU's cs and everyone knows how great IT is.  There is a new Joanns store in Ballwin and it rocks.  Not sure if it's one of the Etc. stores but it is huge so every department is magnified by what you would think standard is... I picked up a few things such as the polka dot paper; such a sucker for polka dots.

RECIPE:

Stamps: Spooky Sweets by Papertrey

Paper: Paper Pizazz, Me & My BIG Ideas, Vintage Cream cs by Papertrey

Ink: Basic Black, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel

Accessories: Vintage buttons by Papertrey, American Crafts ribbon, hole punch, glue dots, dimensionals, corner rounder, black thread

No comments:

Post a Comment