Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Goody Box for G-Ma


So I recently bought one of Papertrey's Timeless Templates, From The Desk Of, created by the talented Lauren Meader.  I decided to double up on this one so this is actually 2 boxes adhered together.  I must say, they are quite sturdy.




This little treat is for my grandma who recently had a stroke so I thought I might cheer her up with some candy and cookies... it is Halloween!!!



















Recipe:

Stamps: Papertrey Spooky Sweets, Happy Halloween by Recollections (Michaels $1 spot)

Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade dp, Groovy Guava, Rich Razzleberry cs

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Groovy Guava ribbon, Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon, Papertrey Plum Pudding and Vintage buttons, twine, My Timeless Template (From The Desk Of), SU large cellophane bags

1 comment: