Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Treat Bags


This is Renee's first year of pre-school. I've been waiting for this day when I get to make little treat bags or cupcakes for her class. Renee and I made these Halloween treat bags for her pre-school class of 24 kids!!  I just love the way the faces turned out, especially when Renee was doing the arranging! I thought appropriate, the timeless Papertrey Spooky Sweets stamp set.

Inside each bag is an eraser, rubber ball, a piece of candy, stickers and a magnet. I made the magnets with bottlecaps I had left over from many moons ago. Such a great feeling to know I've used up some old goods I've had stashed away.


I stamped some Halloween images and then punched out with a 1" circle punch. I used my tape runner to attach the image inside the bottle cap.  I filled with Crystal Effects.  On the skull, I attached the googly eyes with glue dots first before filling with CE.  On the spiderweb, I filled with CE then put the spider in while the CE was wet so it would adhere together.

Then on the backside I cut some magnet pieces to fit the back of the bottlecap. 


You can find magnets that have a sticker backing at Michaels or Office Max.

Bag Recipe:
Stamps: Papertrey Spooky Sweets, Recollections (Michaels $1 spot)
Ink: SU Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust
Cardstock: Papertrey Vintage Cream, SU Groovy Guava and Certainly Celery
Accessories: SU Small Oval Punch, Papertrey Spring Moss Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon, Twine, Buttons, Bone Folder

1 comment:

  1. Thought I'd pop in to see what was new. What cute treat bags! Can I be in Renee's class?
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete