Sunday, November 22, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Day


Wow, it's been a couple of weeks since I posted something last.  I've been working on some projects and feel like I haven't got anything accomplished.  I picked up this cute little stamp from Michales last week.  I used a small corner rounder punch to create the scallops on the bottom of the tag... you just remove the U shaped base off the punch.  I'm going to post the how to's on how I made the base to fit the cookies inside... a little tutorial a friend showed me years ago... she had seen it on a T.V. show, I believe the Carol Duvall Show on HGTV.

This stamp is right up my alley I must say since my forte is cookie baking.  So I baked up some chcolate chip cookies this weekend.  This little package will go to a co-worker and papercrafting buddie at work.  I'm going to butter her up for some accounting tutoring... I'm taking an accounting class that is NOT my forte.  Bring on the cookies!

Recipe:

Stamps: Hero Arts - Cookie Day

Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, dp from stash, possibly Close to My Heart

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel

Accessories: Copc Sketch E43, SU markers, Jolee's jewels - Swarovski elements, EK Success small corner rounder punch, ribbon from Michaels, twine, celophane bags, buttons, dimentionals

No comments:

Post a Comment