Sunday, May 16, 2010

Teacher Appreciation... End of School Year

So I missed Teacher Appreciation week which was the first week of May... I believe!  This is Renee's first year of school (well, preschool) so I need to get the hang of everything and when and what is done for holidays... there's a lot to be remembered!

I was at Trader Joes doing a little shopping and came across some schoolhouse alphabet cookies and bought them knowing Renee would get a kick out of them.  Epiphany... What a perfect fit for teacher appreciation gifts for the end of the year.  Renee's teachers are Miss Terry and Miss Jenny.

I bundled the cookies up in some cello bags, placed them in clear pails.  I found the T E A C H E R poem on the internet... changed a few lines to personalize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment