Sunday, May 16, 2010

Congratulations to the Baltz family!

Aside from my obsession with papercrafting, I've been doing a bit of knitting.  These are my third pair of booties... lots of girlfriends having babies these days.

This cute little box houses a yellow pair of non-gender booites, a onesie to match and burpie.  The booties and burpie were a breeze but the onesie was a little more daunting of a task for me... not sure I'll try applique anytime in the near future... it was hard to perfect for me... I'm a bit of a perfectionist I have to say and keeping those shapes straight (even after pinning) was hard and then trying to finagle this itty bitty onesie around my sewing machine... ughhh!

I hope Baby Baltz feels the love when wearing them.  A friend was looking at my ensemble and questioned the onesie... what is it?  Well, it resembles an elephant... or, yes, an anteater if you wish!!  :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment