Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Upsy Daisy Cannister Gift


Do you empty a cannister of sugar or hot cocoa or cappucino to stop and think, "how could I alter this?"  And then your thoughts race to who you'd give it to and then what patterned paper could I use!  Oh the joy of papercrafting... the possibilities are endless.  It's an addiction.

I used my Scor pal to score the green cs before wrapping it around the cannister.  I used a slit punch to punch the oval focal point on each side and then looped my ribbon through to attach all the way around then tied a bow.  This little goody is going to a friend of mine who has done some side work for me with a little mishap I had with the "bad boys", if you know what I mean.  I have a lead foot, what can I say.  Are you born with lead feet?

Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy

Paper: Groovy Guava, Garden Green, Very Vanilla

Ink: Basic Black, Grooby Guava, Ruby Red, Basic Black

Accessories: Groovy Guava ribbon, SU window punch, Scor Pal, Bone folder, Oval Nestibilities, Dimensionals, Domino sugar cannister, Corsage pin, Button from stash, SU slit punch

No comments:

Post a Comment